I am sour, salty & almost all the tastes I have that your tongue enjoys me!!
I am Amla……..
I am famous among all age groups in the form of chyavanprash…Also I am very popular in the form of amla supari, morawala, muramba ……(Yummy!! )
& with honey I am natures the sweetest gift for diabetic patient.
But today I will discuss only juice recipe..which is very simple to prepare & have lot of benefits.
How to make Juice:
Amla – 5
Sugar – 2 ½ tsp
Cut the amla grind it well with one glass of water
Filter it & take the juice
Add sugar & mix it well.
( You can add honey instead of sugar.)
- It is the Best Rasayan… Rejuvenate your body & prevent aging & boost immunity.
- Amla juice keeps your body cool in height of summer.
- Gives strength to your heart muscles & Lungs.
- Improves eyesight.
- Improve memory.
- Diminish the risk of cancer.
- Increase appetite & Regulates bowel movements.
- Gives a glowing skin & prevent acne & pimples.
- Prevent hair loss.
- Cure burning micturition.
Used to treat liver problems, Respiratory problems, Heart diseases, Skin diseases, Hair problems, Bleeding disorders, Diabetes, Insomnia, Gastric problems, Arthritis & Ulcers.
With Honey – Cures bronchitis, Asthma. Acts as blood purifier.
With Turmeric & Honey – Controls Diabetes
Nasal Drops- 2-3 nasal drops of juice prevents nasal bleeding.
Everyone eats mango irrespective of the rates touching sky….
…..what??? you haven’t ate …I
..I am sure today you will bring it ….After reading its benefits
Mango – The most popular, unique flavored, fragrance & taste. Mangoes are full packed with protein, fat, carbohydrates, carotenes, vitamin, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin C, Folic acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc & potassium.
- Boost Immune System – Mangoes are excellent source of vitamin C (antioxidant) which strengthens immune system.
- Weight Gain – as mangoes are highly nutritious & contains around 75 calories in 100 gms of mango , which is very helpful in weight gain.
- Digestion – It contains digestive enzymes that help break down proteins & aid digestion. According to Ayurveda it is Anulomak & Sarak ( Like laxatives)
- Eye Health – Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A which promotes good eyesight.
- Beauty Aids – Eating mangoes regularly makes the skin soft, shiny & fair in complexion. Mango pulp is applied for acne.
- Boost Memory – Mangoes contains Glutamine acid which is very good to boost memory.
- Better Sex – Vitamin E present in mangoes helps to regulate sex hormone & boost sex drive. Vitamin C in mangoes have ability to repair tissues & keep organs healthy including reproductive organs for both sexes
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Heat Stroke
- Anti Cancer
The Mango – irresistible fruit !!
Not only India, But Mango is the National fruit of Pakistan & Philippines. It is often held by lord Ganesha as a symbol of attainment.
It is eaten as a fruit as well as in the form of juice.
- Mango- 1
- Sugar/ Jaggery – 6 tsp
- Cold water – 1cup
- Peel the mango & put the mango plum in mixture
- Add Sugar / Jaggery
- Add cold water & operate the mixture for 2 mins. (Many people add Nutmeg (Jaifal) & milk. The one which I have proposed is the Ayurvedic way.)
There are lot of nutritional values of mango which needs to be discussed separately.
I will be discussing all of them in the next part….
Summer vacations…..So we (I mean me & Archana) went for shopping.
Enjoyed shopping…….. But at the end the body & pocket both got exhausted!!!
Rejuvenation of ourselves was very urgent……because we were verrrrrrrrrrrry tired.
I just took out the panha pulp & started making kairee panha…….
As usual Archana with surprised expression was looking at me …….
So I told the recipe…….with having sips of Panha…
1. Green Mango 3-4
2. Jaggery (as per the taste)
3. Cardamom Powder- 1 tsp
4. Salt – 1 pinch
- Boil the green mango in the water till they become soft. ( It will take 10 – 15 mins)
- Drain the water & let mangoes cool.
- Remove the skin & seed from mango. Strain the pulp.
- Add Jaggery, cardamom powder, salt & mix it well.
- Mango pulp is ready, you can keep in refrigerator.
- Mango pulp ¼ glass + Cold water ¾ glass
- Stir to mix well with hand blender or mixer.
Now you are ready to serve Kairee Panha…
Archana asked,”what are the benefits……?”
…..I replied what you experienced after drinking?
……Refreshed, energetic, cooooooooool & again ready for shopping!!