Enjoyed shopping…….. But at the end the body & pocket both got exhausted!!!
Rejuvenation of ourselves was very urgent……because we were verrrrrrrrrrrry tired.
I just took out the panha pulp & started making kairee panha…….
As usual Archana with surprised expression was looking at me …….
So I told the recipe…….with having sips of Panha…
1. Green Mango 3-4
2. Jaggery (as per the taste)
3. Cardamom Powder- 1 tsp
4. Salt – 1 pinch
- Boil the green mango in the water till they become soft. ( It will take 10 – 15 mins)
- Drain the water & let mangoes cool.
- Remove the skin & seed from mango. Strain the pulp.
- Add Jaggery, cardamom powder, salt & mix it well.
- Mango pulp is ready, you can keep in refrigerator.
- Mango pulp ¼ glass + Cold water ¾ glass
- Stir to mix well with hand blender or mixer.
Now you are ready to serve Kairee Panha…
Archana asked,”what are the benefits……?”
…..I replied what you experienced after drinking?
……Refreshed, energetic, cooooooooool & again ready for shopping!!