…..what??? you haven’t ate …I
..I am sure today you will bring it ….After reading its benefits
Mango – The most popular, unique flavored, fragrance & taste. Mangoes are full packed with protein, fat, carbohydrates, carotenes, vitamin, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin C, Folic acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc & potassium.
- Boost Immune System – Mangoes are excellent source of vitamin C (antioxidant) which strengthens immune system.
- Weight Gain – as mangoes are highly nutritious & contains around 75 calories in 100 gms of mango , which is very helpful in weight gain.
- Digestion – It contains digestive enzymes that help break down proteins & aid digestion. According to Ayurveda it is Anulomak & Sarak ( Like laxatives)
- Eye Health – Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A which promotes good eyesight.
- Beauty Aids – Eating mangoes regularly makes the skin soft, shiny & fair in complexion. Mango pulp is applied for acne.
- Boost Memory – Mangoes contains Glutamine acid which is very good to boost memory.
- Better Sex – Vitamin E present in mangoes helps to regulate sex hormone & boost sex drive. Vitamin C in mangoes have ability to repair tissues & keep organs healthy including reproductive organs for both sexes
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Heat Stroke
- Anti Cancer