- 1 clove garlic, peeled & chopped
- Ghee- 2 Tsp
- Scrapped Coconut – 2-3 tsp
- Black mustard seed- 1 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves- fresh
- Cinnamon – ¼ tsp
- Jaggery/ Sugar- 1 tsp
Cook tomatoes in 4 cup of water.
Lets the tomatoes cool down, remove its skin & smash it.
Add coconut, ginger, garlic, and chili, ½ cup of water & tomato puree.
Blend until liquefied
Heat a soup pot on medium flame & add ghee, mustard seeds & curry leaves. Stir until the seeds pop, and then add the coconut mixture.
Cook for one min then pour in the blended tomatoes, cinnamon, salt, Jaggery & ½ cup water, let it boil, cover & turn off the heat.
- It contains large amount of vitamins, minerals & antioxidants.
- Best Appetizer
- Tomato contains lycopene the highly powerful antioxidant which helps in fighting cancer.
- It protects liver from cirrhosis.
- Dissolves gall stones.
- It’s a natural antiseptic.
- Nicotinic acid in tomato helps in reducing Cholesterol.
- Useful in Diabetes if Jaggery/ sugar is not used.