But what are the specific health benefits you can expect to enjoy from doing yoga regularly?
The practice of yoga is much more than a system of physical exercise for health. It is an ancient path to spiritual growth.
- Creates a toned & flexible body.
- Improve posture.
- Improves Respiration / breathing.
- Improve Energy & vitality.
- Help to relives pain.
- Helps to maintain metabolism/ maintain weight.
- Slow aging process- Helps to look & feel younger than your age
- Increased relaxation.
- Better sleep
- More enjoyable sexuality.
- Balanced workout of all muscles
- Regulates hormones & endocrine system
- Maintain blood pressure
- Improved cardiovascular efficiency
- It helps to lowers bad cholesterol levels 7 increased good cholesterol
- Stimulated circulation
- It gives a better gastrointestinal health
- Stronger immune system
- Helps to maintain metabolism
- Organ stimulation & function
- Higher pain tolerance
- Improved respiration
- Slower pulse rate
- Encourages positive thoughts & self acceptance.
- Increased body awareness & overall calm feeling
- Improved concentration, focus & memory
- Helps to relax & handle stressful situations more easily.
- Decreased depression & negativity
- Mind, body & soul connection
- Improved mood & outlook on life