- Do you smoke ?
- Is your blood pressure 140/90 mmHg or higher OR have you been told by your doctor that your blood pressure is too high?
- Has your doctor told that bad cholesterol levels are high?
- Do you have family history of Heart attack?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Are you over 50 years old?
- Is your BMI (Body mass Index) is ≥ 25?
- Do you get less than 30 minutes of physical activity on most days?
- Have you had a heart attack?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you were at increased risk of having a heart attack.