Post Angioplasty Exercise:
- Start with very low intensity exercise like walking, climbing stairs etc.
- Choose an exercise you love to do. Its easier to keep up.
- Warm up before the exercise & cool down after you finish the exercise.
- Try exercise at the same time everyday as this is better accepted by the body clock.
- Wait for one hour after meals & one hour after bathing.
- Wear Comfortable shoes & clothing’s appropriate to weather.
- Do not start heavy exercise right away. Slowly increase the intensity.
- Avoid exercising in extreme Heat & extreme cold.
- Do not exercise after meals & alcohols.
- Do not squeeze your whole weeks exercise in the weekend only.
- Don’t overdo. If you are feeling low or tired stop. Over exertion can be dangerous.
Stop Exercise if you are getting breathlessness, chest pain or discomfort & talk to your doctor.