It is one of the important test to detect heart disease.
Stress test gives idea about functional capacity of heart & predicts the chances of heart disease / heart attacks in future . It also guides about the need of further invasive test like angiography for the patient. For Post Angioplasty/ Post Bypass surgery cases it gives us idea about improvement in heart function.
Stress Test Shows:
- Exercise tolerance
- Blood pressure response to exercise in patient
- Evidence of angina/ ECG changes that suggest towards Coronary artery disease.
- Improvement in Heart functions following bypass surgery/ angioplasty.
Useful For :
- Age > 35 years
- Heart disease screening, annual & pre employment health check up
- Having family history of heart disease / Any risk factor of heart disease
- Any abnormal changes in ECG
- Hypertension ( High BP)
- Known case of Heart disease.
- Post Angiography / angioplasty/ Bypass surgery at least Once in Year.
- Before any major operation/ surgery.
If you are one of those , take appoint & go for tests.
Wish you good health.
New studies also shows that the risk factor that can cause heart disease & stroke , like physical inactivity, obesity also contribute to Alzheimer’s diseases , memory loss, dementia etc.
Unhealthy behaviors can lead to narrowing blood vessels which reduces blood flow to the brain can lead to hardening of the arteries of the heart & the brain.
What is good for heart is also good for brain. Following a heart healthy lifestyle can lower your chances of having stroke.
How you can protect both your Heart & Brain.
- Healthy diet
- Regular exercise / Physical activity
- No smoke , No Alcohol
- Monitor your Blood pressure
- Control cholesterols
- Maintain healthy weight
- Get adequate sleep
So follow healthy lifestyle & maintain them… to protect your heart & brain.
If you have any health related queries … feel free to ask me ……with 3 simple steps. https://eclinic.justforhearts.org/forum/category
- Register for free.
- Ask your question
- Get expert answer from our team
Pranayam is method of breath control. Breath is the cord between soul & body. Breathing directly affects your physical & mental states hence breathing exercise gives physical as well as mental health
Benefits of Pranayam–
- Improve health & heal diseases.
- Remove toxins from body & boost the immune system.
- Increase energy, vitality & awareness
- Breathing exercise makes lung strong, improve circulation, increases oxygen supply to all vital organs.
- It provides complete relaxation to nervous system & give Inner peace, Better sleep.
- It provides Better memory, Increase concentration & Improve spiritual powers.
- Accelerate intellectual development.
- Pranayam practice helps to remove negative thinking like anger, depression, arrogance, jealousy etc
- You balanced in any type of situation / condition & Helps to balance your work & life